Monday, February 9, 2009

tired

if i have one more of these nightmares, i'm officially flying to north carolina and tying joe corica up so that he canNOT go to iraq! every night this month, i've had a dream he dies, or gets seriously injured, and it's driving me crazy!
i need lots of prayer on this! if you pray, please pray for me! joe is like, one of my bestest friends, he's truly like my older brother. i am going to be totally distraught if anything happens. and also, my fiance doesn't like joe, so i'm constantly getting angry at him for that. i don't understand how he can dislike someone he's only met once, and for about two minutes. guys are so weird....is it jealousy? that would be dumb, because joe is one of the only guy friends i have that i have never ever EVER had a crush on, or anything close. it would truly be as gross as dating a brother or a cousin to date joe.
if you're a guy....have any idea's about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment