Thursday, May 28, 2009

boredumb....

so....haven't blogged for a while.
and, actually, i don't really have that much to say, i just felt like i should say something to let
all my adoring fan know i'm still alive and well.
ten things about me (just cuz i'm bored) :
1. my favorite pizza is extra cheese and JUST pineapple
2. i wake up every morning and stretch my hands out in front of me, and still get so happy when
i see my promise/purity ring on my right hand, knowing i've kept the promise to GOD, and then i get bunches of butterflies in my tummy when i see my engagement ring on my left hand, even though i've been engaged for about five months now.
3. i have trouble sleeping all the time, until about 3 or 4 in the morning
4. i have trouble waking up in the morning until after around ten
5. my favorite time of 24 hours is midnight
6. i'm in a band called The Rising where i play keyboard, electric guitar and sing
7. i have always been severely attracted to french horn players (and i'm marrying one:)
8. my favorite cat in the world is a lynx point called Stella
9. i have 3 tattoos and plan to get more (beware! they are addicting)
10. i am addicted to Sims!

there. for everyone's entertainment. woot.

peace

1 comment: